Must be in the air:
- [Business 2.0 14Feb2002] Weblogs Make the Web Work for You by Dylan Tweney
- [Wired 18Feb2002] Blah, Blah, Blah and Blog by Farhad Manjoo
- [Fortune 01Feb2002] Web journals by pros are a font of insight. by Carlye Adler
- [BBCNews 04Feb2002] I blog therefore I am by Giles Turnbull
- [PCMagazine 05Feb2002] The Blog Phenomenon by John C Dvorak
- [Time 11Feb2002] Pssst. Wanna See My Blog? by Chris Taylor
The Fortune and PCMagazine references courtesy of Jason Shellen in a note to blogger.com’s blog on 08Feb. The Time reference courtesy of Ev in a note to blogger.com’s blog on 03Feb. The Business 2.0 and Wired references also courtesy of Ev. The remaining article references courtesy of http://blogdex.media.mit.edu/ — BlogDex — from MIT, which strives to track pop culture by ranking sites by the number of references to those sites found in the blogging community.
The info page http://blogdex.media.mit.edu/info.asp provides links to yet more information on the blogging phenomenon, including some links I didn’t provide in the article.